General InformationManufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: 90MC08A0-M0AAY0
Manufacturer Website Address: usa.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus
Product Name: M.2 to PCI Express Adapter
ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card (PCIe 4.0/3.0) supports four NVMe M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) devices up to 256 Gbps for AMD TRX40/X570 PCIe 4.0 NVMe RAID and Intel® platform RAID-on-CPU functions
- Two-phase power solution with up to 14-watt output supports the latest NVMe drives
- Large heatsink and active fan reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Adapted server-grade PCB supports up to four PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 drives, with up to 256 Gbps bandwidth for smooth data transfers
- Compatible with AMD TRX40/X570 PCIe 4.0 for NVMe RAID and supports Intel® platform RAID-on-CPU functions
- Also support other vendors' motherboards via PCIe bifurcation in BIOS setting
RAID on CPU
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card is compatible with the Intel® X299, Z390, Z370 and future platforms' RAID-on-CPU function, and supports PCIe 4.0 NVMe RAID on the AMD TRX40 and X570 platforms. Unused CPU PCle lanes can be assigned to storage, allowing you to create a bootable RAID array with up to four M.2 SSDs.
One card, 8X the bandwidth
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card uses PCIe 4.0, which doubles the bandwidth per lane compared to PCIe 3.0. With four M.2 slots, it offers up to 256 Gbps of bandwidth per card, 8X the bandwidth of a single PCIe 3.0 drive.
Design for unthrottled transfer speed
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card has four M.2 slots - supporting both PCIe 3.0 and 4.0 - that allow you to expand your system with high-performance SSD storage. Designed for the latest generation of NVMe drives, the card features an upgraded power supply that provides up to 14W of power per drive, as well as a large heatsink and active fan to ensure that drives stay cool for optimum performance.
Product Type: M.2 to PCI Express Adapter
Physical CharacteristicsHeight: 0.6"
- Interface: PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 interface, compatible with PCIe x8 and x16 slots, support data transfer rates up to 256 Gbps.
- External Connectors: 4 x M.2 slots (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (supports PCIe 4.0/3.0)
- LED & Button: 1 x M.2 FAN Power Switch, 4 x M.2 access LEDs
- Features: AMD TRX40/X570 Series Motherboard models with PCIe 4.0 support, Supports PCIe 3.0 bandwidth for other RAID on CPU models.
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.