APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 VA 900 Watts 10 Outlets Uninterruptible Power Supply Model BX1500M
Back-UPS Pro 1500 VA 900 Watts 10 Outlets Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
With valuable features and reliability in a smaller and lighter design, the Back-UPS Pro Compact Tower models are a perfect solution for your power protection needs.
Battery Backup & Surge Protection
Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Maintains safe voltage conditions without using backup battery power, saving backup runtime for outages when you need it.
Long runtime battery
Keeps you connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout.
Smaller & Lighter Design for Easy Installation
Smaller and lighter than ever before, the new Compact Tower models provide convenient installation and use.
Ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shut down when switching from utility power
to battery power during an outage.
1Gb Network Dataline Surge Protection
Prevents dangerous surges traveling along datalines from damaging your equipment.
10 Power Protection Outlets
5 outlets provide battery backup power and surge protection and 5 additional outlets offer surge protection only.
Hot swappable and user replaceable battery
Allows user to easily and quickly exchange the UPS batteries and without having to turn it off, keeping the equipment protected at all times.
Provides quick and easy information on the utility and UPS status.
ENERGY STAR® Rated for Efficiency
The certification ensures that products are independently certified as highly energy efficient, which will save money year after year.
3 year warranty
This UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy.
- APC Back UPS Pro BX1500M, Compact Tower, 1500VA, AVR, LCD, 120V
- High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
- Includes : USB cable , User Manual
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without toolsEnables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Building Wiring Fault IndicatorThis LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics displayText and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Lifetime data recovery warrantyProvides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Transformer Block SpacingConnect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
|Google product category|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.