Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L Micro ATX Tower with Magnetic Design Dust Filter, Transparent Acrylic Side Panel, Adjustable I/O & Fully Ventilated for Airflow Model MCB-Q300L-KANN-S00
Cooler Master MasterBox Q300P Micro ATX Tower w/ Front & Top Dark Mirror Panel, Transparent Acrylic Side Panel, Adjustable I/O & 2x 120mm RGB Fans w/RGB Controller Model MCB-Q300P-KANN-S02
- I/O panel can be adjusted in 6 different locations and the Case can be positioned: vertical or horizontal
- Edge to Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel offers a full view inside
- Body depth height: can support normal size ATX power supply
- Front Magnetic Design Dust Filter with open perforated front, top and bottom for high air performance
- Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable management
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Brand: Cooler Master
- Series: MasterBox Q300L
- Model: MCB-Q300L-KANN-S00
- Type: Micro ATX Tower
- Color: Black
- Case Material: Steel / Plastic
- With Power Supply: No
- Power Supply Mounted: Bottom
- Motherboard Compatibility: Micro-ATX / Mini-ITX
- Side Panel Window: Yes
- Removable Filter: Yes
- Internal 3.5″ Drive Bays: 1
- Internal 2.5″ Drive Bays: 2
- Expansion Slots: 4
Front Panel Ports
- Front Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 / Audio In & Out
- Fan Options:
- Front – 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm fan
- Rear: 1 x 120mm fan (Pre-installed)
- Top: 2 x 120mm fan
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm fan
- Radiator Options
- Front – Up to 240mm / Rear – Up to 120mm
Dimensions & Weight
- Max GPU Length Allowance: 360 mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height Allowance: 157 mm
- Max PSU Length: 224 mm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 88″ x 9.06″ x 15.24″
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- High Flexibility for System Building: The I/O panel can be adjusted to six different locations. On both side of the body you can install the I/O panel at the front, top or bottom.
- Minimized Dimension with ATX PSU Support: Despite the Micro-ATX form factor and the body depth and height of only 370mm x 370mm, the MasterBox Q300L can accommodate a normal ATX PSU.
- Patterned Dust Filter: Special pattern on the dust filter creates a unique outlook for the chassis.
- Clean Routing Space: Behind the motherboard tray, it offers 28mm wide and spacy room for hidden cable management.
- Excellent Thermal Performance: The open design of the perforated front, top and bottom guarantees excellent thermal performance.
- Edgo-to-Edge Acrylic Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build through the full size transparent side panel.
- Vertical and Horizontal position: The case can be put in vertical and horizontal position.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Recently viewed products
SSD / HDD Accessories
DIY Upgrade Bundle: OWC 6.0TB 7200RPM HDD Upgrade/Replacement Kit For Apple iMac (All 21.5″ and 27″ 2009 – 2010 Models). Includes New Hard Drive and All Tools and Parts to Complete Installation of Included 6TB Drive Into Your Apple iMac. Pre-Certified and Formatted. Model OWCYIMAC091H6.0$272.31