General InformationManufacturer: Netgear, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: GS105NA
Manufacturer Website Address: www.netgear.com
Brand Name: Netgear
Product Line: ProSafe
Product Model: GS105
Product Name: ProSafe GS105 Ethernet Switch
Marketing Information: For a high-speed network on a small scale, nothing delivers likes this compact powerhouse. Equipped with five auto-speed-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps UTP ports, this affordable switch gives your network the capacity to handle huge workloads. It moves very large files across your network instantly, and lets you painlessly integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on your network. Packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your networking experience, its trim design makes it an easy fit for a desk or mounted on a wall. The durable metal chassis protects interior working parts and the fan-less design results in silent operation. Matched with NETGEAR's thorough testing, the GS105 switch provides long-lasting performance you can count on.
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/PortsTotal Number of Network Ports: 5
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 5
Port/Expansion Slot Details: 5 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
ReliabilityMTBF: 87600 Hour
Power DescriptionPower Source: AC Adapter
Power Consumption: 14.40 W
Physical CharacteristicsHeight: 1"
Weight (Approximate): 1.08 lb
- 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch GS105
- Wall-mount kit
- Power adapter
- Installation guide
- Warranty & Support information card
- Network Latency (100 to 100 Mbps): 20 µs (max)
- Network Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 10 µs (max)
- 256K On-Chip Packet Buffering
- Moves huge files fast! Features five high-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connections. And because Gigabit Ethernet is a full duplex standard, you get up to 2000 Mbps on each port.
- Integrates 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network. Every port automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode, and Auto Uplink technology automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
- Sized to save space, this sturdy metal 5-port switch is compact and fits easily on a desk or mounts on a wall, making it ideal for home and small office environments.
- LEDs embedded in RJ-45 jacks make for easy monitoring. Provides noiseless operation. Supports PC or Mac® O/S.
Certifications & Standards:
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Windows®, MAC OS, NetWare®, Linux®
- UL (UL 60950)
- CE Mark
- TUV licensed (EN 60950)
- FCC Class A and VCCI Class A
- CE Class A
- UTP Category 5 cables or better
- Network card for each PC or server (e.g. GA302T)
WarrantyLimited Warranty: Lifetime
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.