Empower your next-generation, multi-core CPU on the go
Crucial DDR5 Laptop Memory has the high speed needed for the next generation of multi-core CPUs, but it’s not just faster than DDR4, it’s better1. Multitask seamlessly, load, analyze, edit, and render faster — all with higher frame rates, significantly less lag, and optimized power efficiency over the previous generation2. With Crucial DDR5 Laptop Memory, your laptop3 can harness blazing speeds that were once only possible with extreme performance memory4.
up to 5600MT/s
8*, 16 and 32GB
*5200MT/s products and 8GB 5600MT/s product will not be available until early 2023
- DDR5 architecture includes efficiency improvements that deliver 36% more system bandwidth than DDR4, even at the same theoretical speeds of 3200MT/s, due to the high bus efficiency of DDR5 technology. Combined with lower voltage per module, this design provides superior (better) performance.
- Under memory-intensive workloads, DDR5 can deliver up to 2x the bandwidth, per an internal simulation of dual ranked x8 modules in client platforms.
- Only with a DDR5-enabled CPU and motherboard. DDR5 desktop memory is not compatible with DDR4 motherboards.
- DDR5 launch speeds of 4800MT/s are comparable to extreme-performance DDR4 memory speeds and are 1.5x faster than maximum standard DDR4 speeds of 3200MT/s.
- Limited lifetime warranty valid everywhere except Germany and France, where warranty is valid for ten years from the date of purchase.
- Compared to published DDR4-3200 speeds.
- DDR5 modules (DIMMs) introduce voltage regulation on the module through a power management integrated circuit (PMIC), which enables better power regulation and reduces the scope of DRAM power delivery network (PDN) management on the motherboard for increased efficiency.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.